CPAsNET 28th Mid-Year Conference
Welcome to our 28th Mid-Year Conference event page!
Below, you will find helpful information regarding our virtual meeting, including meeting announcements, tips for navigating through our event platform to access resources, engaging with speakers and attendees, and participating in meeting activities! At right, you will find more tips as well as instructions for obtaining your CPE certificates following the event.
If you have not yet registered for this event, you can do so below.
As announcements and reminders come up, we will push these communications through Whova (/hōō/•va). Those who have downloaded the mobile app will receive the announcements as push notifications after November 15. Those who have not downloaded the mobile app will receive these announcements through email. We will post new announcements here so you don’t miss a thing.
You have the option to join our meeting from a mobile or desktop version of Whova.
Why Should You Use the Desktop Version?
While technically you can view the sessions on a desktop or mobile device, if you’re anything like us, a bigger screen is better! Because we are live streaming, you must log in to the desktop app through the Chrome browser. Keep this link handy – bookmark it on your computer for easy access.
Why Should You Download the Mobile App?
The mobile app has a slightly better interface for engagement. We suggest downloading it to
- Easily update your user profile
- Use engagement features before, during and after our live conference
- Get real-time event updates through push notifications
I Have Whova – Now What?
- After downloading or logging in, please click the Sign-Up/Sign In button and enter your information to create an account. You will be asked for an event invitation code after installing Whova. The event invitation code is CPASNET2021. We also recommend that you update your notification settings to enable notifications from Whova so you don’t miss important messages.
- Update your attendee profile. You can add a photo, update social handles, bio, education, interests, and more!
- Go to Community and interact with our with our Icebreaker!
What can I do leading up to the meeting to prepare?
Please take a moment to review the app and familiarize yourself with the different menu options available:
- Home – Upon logging in, you will find a list of additional resources (see details below), an overview of our event, and the main navigation menu along the bottom.
- Agenda – View our meeting agenda, find details on each session, and customize your agenda to include the sessions you wish to attend. To do this, simply click on a session and then click + Add to My Agenda.
- Attendees – Browse speakers and attendees and connect with them! Simply scroll through the list and select a speaker or attendee to see additional details. Click Message or Say Hi to engage before the meeting.
- Keep tabs on Organizer Announcements
- Break the Ice! – Feel free to answer as many as you want and add more!
- Article Sharing – Idea: Share a helpful article for your roundtable!
- Session Q&A – When we are in a session, or leading up to a session, you can add a question for the speaker in this section. Be sure to select the right session on the agenda before posting. (see more at right)
- Please note, all posts added here are public. To send a private message, read below.
- Messages – If you wish to send a private message to an organizer, speaker, or attendee, navigate here to create a new message.